With your library card, you can stream Freegal Music up to three hours per day and download three songs per week. The Freegal Music service allows you to access a collection spanning over 15 million songs, music videos and audiobooks from more than 40,000 music labels worldwide including Sony Music, Epic, RCA, and Columbia.
Getting Started with Freegal Music on a mobile device.
- Download the Freegal Music app from your device’s app store. Enter local zip code. Select Clark County Public Library (OH) from the list. Enter your Clark County Public Library card number and password.
- Tap Search (magnifying glass) at the bottom of the screen to search for songs, artists, or albums. Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen to browse songs, genres, albums, etc.
- To play a song, tap the play button. Tap Stream to play a whole album or playlist.
- To download a song, tap the menu (three vertical dots) to the right of the title, then Download.
- To create a Playlist, tap My Music at the bottom, then Playlists, then Create a Playlist.
Getting Started with Freegal Music on a PC or Mac.
- Go to ccplohio.freegalmusic.com and click Log In. Enter your CCPL card and PIN.
- Search or browse by song, genre, artist, album, etc.
- Click the Play button to play a song. Click the Stream button to play a whole album or playlist.
- To download a song, click on the Download icon (downward arrow), or menu (three vertical dots), and then Download. Click Save when the File Download windows opens. Save to iTunes, Windows Media Player, or your desktop. Please note: Anytime you click on the "Download" link, even if you decide to cancel or not play it, the download will count towards your weekly allotment.
- To create a playlist, click on My Music, then Playlists on the menu bar. Click on the plus icon to create a new Playlist.