Due to COVID-19, scheduling technology training appointments has been temporarily suspended.
Schedule a free 60-minute, one-on-one technology training session with a library staff member. Training sessions are for adults and by appointment only. Available computer topics are Windows 7 Basics, Windows 8 Basics, Windows 10 Basics, Files & Folders Basics, Internet Basics, E-mail Basics, Microsoft Word Basics, Microsoft Excel Basics, Microsoft PowerPoint Basics, Facebook Basics, and Twitter/Pinterest Basics. Computer training sessions are conducted on library PCs. Or learn how to download free digital content (eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, etc.), and other features about your mobile device, i.e. Kindle, Nook, iPad, Android Tablet, or Windows devices. Patrons must have a valid Clark County Public Library card for training sessions. To schedule an appointment, please fill out the Technology Training Appointment form.
Any questions? Please call the Reference Desk at (937) 328-6903 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructors cannot provide assistance with:
- Secretarial work (i.e. typing, proofreading, etc.).
- Online shopping or any actual transactions involving credit cards or personal financial information.
- Online tax assistance.
- Searching for a job or creating a resume. (Contact Ohio Means Job.)
- Filling out a job application. (Contact Ohio Means Job.)
- Installing software unrelated to library services.
- Password recovery unrelated to library services.
- Advanced computer topics. (Go to Gale Courses, LinkedIn Learning and/or LearningExpress Library databases)
- Troubleshooting problems on patron’s personal equipment, i.e. computers, smartphones, TVs, printers, wireless routers, etc.